Photo provided by Destination Gettysburg.
Pennsylvania’s Dental Meeting has a new one-day format offering CE and the opportunity to attend PDA’s business meeting and town hall open forum. Plan to visit historic Gettysburg, PA, and enjoy sessions designed to inspire and educate.
To register please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist should download the two-page form available November 7 at www.padental.org/PDM.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status. Click the "Add" button to select the events you will attend.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Click the "Add" button next to the events your guest will attend.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact Rebecca Von Nieda, PDA's director of meetings and administration, at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 with any questions about the meeting or online registration.