All PDA members are invited to attend...
2021 PDA Leadership Conference - Leading Through Change
Sponsored in part by the International College of Dentists, USA Section, District 3
Friday, July 23, 8:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception
Saturday, July 24, 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. - Conference
Hone your effectiveness as a leader in fast-paced sessions including:
Overnight accommodations are available at $109 per night plus 11% applicable taxes. For reservations, contact the hotel at (717) 763-7117.
- Leading Through Change presented by Dr. Kathy O'Loughlin, ADA Executive Director
- Diversity Today, Being More Inclusive Tomorrow presented by Mauricio Velásquez, MBA, President and CEO of The Diversity Training Group
- The Economics of Great Communication presented by Dr. Robert Maguire, former president of the New Hampshire Dental Society
- Team Building Exercises lead by Autumn Wolfer, Manager, ADA Dental Society Outreach
- Discussions with a Panel of PDA Leaders, and
- a special presentation from Dr. Bruce Terry who will recount his journey to summit Mt. Everest!
To register online please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don’t remember your login and password or if you are a dental student please contact email@example.com.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. List any dietary allergies or accessibility needs and click Save Responses.
4. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. Guests may attend the Welcome Reception on Friday, July 23 and the fee is $25.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
6. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.