Philadelphia County Dental Society & Pennsylvania Dental Association present:
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. -- Act 31 Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting for Dental Professionals (2 CE credits)
Presented by: Angela M. Stout, DMD, is a pediatric dentist in private practice in Erdenheim, PA.
10:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. -- Radiation Safety for Pennsylvania Dental Professionals (2 CE credits)
Presented by: Karen Pass, co-founder and principal compliance consultant for inUnison Consulting, LLC.
1:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. -- Act 124 Pain Management Alternatives and Identification of Addiction (2 CE credits)
Presented by: E. Steven Moriconi, DMD, FACD, FICD, is in private practice in Jenkintown, PA, and is the surgeon-in-chief of the Dental Division at Abington Hospital.
||Friday, December 4, 2020
||8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
||Philadelphia Hilton City Avenue Hotel
|$175 - PCDS Member
$250 - ADA/PDA Member dentist
$95 - Non-dentist dental team employed by PCDS/ADA/PDA Member
$300 - Nonmember dentist
$125 - Non-dentist dental team employed by nonmember
Act 31 only $60 - PCDS/PDA/ADA members & non-dentist team mbrs
Act 31 only $160 - Nonmember dentists
| 6 credit hours recommended for dentists, hygienists, EFDAs and assistants
Cancellation policy: No refunds on courses purchased as part of the CE package. Refunds for courses purchased individually will be issued less a 10% administrative fee if the registration is cancelled in writing seven days prior to the program you are attending. Refunds are not issued for no shows.
PDA is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider
Full-day course tuition includes lunch and FREE parking validation.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
PDA designates this activity for 6 (six) continuing education credits.
To register online please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist, PCDS associate members and non-member dentists should email Rebecca to request a registration form.
1. Sign in to the website. Every PDA member dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces, no punctuation. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status. Click Add to select the program you wish to attend.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. Click Add to select the program they will attend.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact Rebecca Von Nieda at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 with any questions about the meeting or online registration.