PDA's Family Vacation Dental Conference - Make it your Next Tradition
Attend PDA’s Family Vacation Dental Conference and establish a new tradition with your family and friends! We want to give you another reason to plan a vacation AND use the costs to attend the dental conference as a tax write-off.* The conference will be held father’s day weekend at the AAA Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in Cambridge, Maryland.
The conference is 3 days, June 15-17, but you can book the discounted room rate of $279 ($39 resort fee and taxes are additional) three days before and three days after the meeting based on availability so book your extended stay today! The negotiated rate also allows you to enjoy a room with a water view. The hotel reservation deadline has been extended to May 24.
Pack up the whole family, including the dog, and plan to attend PDA’s Family Vacation Dental Conference June 15-17, 2023!
*consult your accountant or tax advisor regarding any deductions of expenses to attend CE.
Conference Registration Fee $350 for PDA/ADA member dentists; $315 for PDA life/retired member dentists; $250 for PDA/ADA new dentists and residents; $500 for non-member dentists; $315 for hygientists, dental assistants, EFDAs, non-licensed staff and guests. Fee includes courses offered on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings, breakfast, breaks and one (1) ticket to the Friday Welcome Reception at 5:00 p.m. You can purchase additional Welcome Reception tickets for guests and children.
Thursday, June 15
8:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Breakfast & CE: Oral Cancer Screening and Management Strategies (3 CE Credits) presented by Thomas P. Sollecito, DMD
Friday, June 16
8:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Breakfast & CE: Navigating the Finances of Your Dental Career: A Compass for Success presented by Angelisa Cataldo, CPA and John S. Cataldo, CPA
5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Welcome Reception - socialize with the other attendees and their families!
Saturday, June 17
8:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Breakfast & CE: Open Wide: Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases (3 CE Credits) presented by Roopali Kulkarni, DMD, MPH
To register please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the meeting with a dentist should contact PDA at email@example.com or call (717) 234-5941, ext. 117, to request a website username and password.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. Pricing will be applied based on your membership status once you sign in to the website. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button and an Add button will appear for each event. Click the "Add" button to select the events you will attend.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest.
- If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. If the Select an existing contact option appears and the correct guest's name is displayed when clicking in the box, please select his or her name. If a unique email address is not listed for this guest, please add it. Click Save & Close.
- If the Select an existing contact option does not appear, please enter the name of the guest, his or her designation (RDH, EFDA) and a unique email address; click Save & Close.
- Click the "Add" button next to the events your guest will attend.
- Repeat the process until all guests are registered.
- Please note: if the same email address is used for all registrants, only one "reminder to attend" email will be sent.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration.
Please contact Rebecca Von Nieda, PDA's director of meetings and administration, at (717) 234-5941, ext. 117 with any questions about the meeting or online registration.