Fourth District Dental Society Annual Meeting
Earn 6 hours of CE credit
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
Safe Pediatric Anesthesia
Management of Maxillofacial Infections
Management of Dentoalveolar Trauma
View course descriptions.
The three hour lecture on Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office is appropriate for dentists, hygienists, assistants and EFDAs. The session of one hour lectures on each of the following topics, pediatric anesthesia; maxillofacial infections and dentoalveolar trauma is recommended for dentists.
Presented by: Peter A. Vellis, DDS. Dr. Vellis is a practicing oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Massachusetts. Dr. Vellis is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and a member of the American Dental Association. Dr. Vellis has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
||Friday, September 27, 2019
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. course
12-1 p.m. lunch
1- 4 p.m. courses
||Heidelberg Country Club, 1 Club House Dr, Bernville, PA 19506
FREE - Fourth District Dental Society member dentist
$250 – PDA/ADA member dentist
$350 – Nonmember dentist
$100 – dental team member
|6 total credit hours
|September 18. No walk-ins or late registrations.
Cancellation policy: No refunds.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout to review your order and enter your credit card information.
To register online please follow these steps:
Non-dentist dental team members who are not attending the course with a dentist should contact Andrea Hoover regarding online registration.
1. Sign in to the website. Every dentist has a record. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you need assistance with your username and password, please contact Andrea Hoover via email.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. To register non-dentist (hygienists, assistants or non-licensed guests) attendees for the course, click +Add a Guest under "My Registration Status:" to add your guest. If you have previously attended a PDA program with a non-dentist guest, that person may appear as an existing contact. Please use unique email addresses for all attendees.
5. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email.
Fourth District Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider Approved by the Pennsylvania Dental Association.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Fourth District Dental Society designates this activity for six (6) continuing education credits.