Created August 2020; Expires August 2023
Course is one hour and participants who successfully complete the post-test will earn one CE credit.
The world of dental ceramics can be difficult to navigate. This lecture aims to explain the proper selection criteria and usage of ceramic materials. Additionally, effective communication with the dental laboratory to predictably ensure a desired result will be discussed.
Upon completion of this lecture, participants should be able to:
- Discuss properties of ceramic indirect materials.
- Address techniques to communicate to the dental laboratory.
- Become familiar with prescribing various ceramic materials.
- Discuss tactics to deal with discolored dentition.
||$20 - PDA Member dentist
$50 - ADA Member dentist
$100 - Nonmember dentist
$20 - Assistants
|1 credit hour recommended for dentists and assistants
Cancellation policy: No refunds are issued for online CE courses.
PDA is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
PDA designates this activity for 1 (one) continuing education credit.
Important registration information:
Non-dentist dental team members and non-member dentists may contact PDA at (717) 234-5941, Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to establish a username and password. After hours, email PDA's membership department who will assist you on the next business day.
1. Sign in to the website with your user name and password. Note: Every PDA member dentist has a user name and password. For most dentists, your website default username is your first initial, last name and four-digit year of birth with no spaces, no punctuation. The password is lowercase ada and your ADA number. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact PDA's membership department.
2. Click the Register Myself button. Pricing will be applied based on your member status.
3. If payment is required, enter your credit card information.
4. Click Submit Order to complete your registration. You have 24/7 access to the program for 6-months from the date of registration. Launch the course by clicking the Online CE button on the Self-Study Courses tab of the Event Calendar. Click the button Go to your Learning Center and then launch the course. If the course does not play, copy the URL of the web page https://learn.padental.org/topclass/ and add it as an allowed site under pop-up blockers. For assistance, Google instructions to add an allowed website for the browser you use to search the internet. Launch the course again.
5. Upon successful completion of the post-test, a verification of participation form will be saved in your Learning Center. To access your Learning Center, click the Online CE button above the list of courses on the Prerecorded Events tab of the Event Calendar. Click the button Go to your Learning Center. The verification of participation forms for online courses completed with PDA will be under the Completed tab.Click View Certificate to print the form or save a copy to your computer.
If you have questions, contact PDA at (717) 234-5941 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.